Monday, February 23, 2009

Big girls stay up late.

Well, whats new??

Ive been talking to this guy, so cute. CUTE! Like I said before, I rate guys on a whole list full of things. He can hold a conversation, he likes a lot of the same things I do, and I dont feel like Im trying to be interested. I just am. I previously worked with him, and I didnt really know him that well.

So, randomly on myspace i wrote a status that said something about me running away. He messaged me and said, hey it was nice knowing you. From there, we messaged back and forth. Eventually numbers were swapped. Then we texted, and eventually hung out.

I met his friends. Real nice guys. It was his friends birthday, and so we did whatever he wanted to do, so let me tell you how the night started.
He came and picked me up, we drove to his friends house to meet up with the birthday boy. The birthday boy had to go and pick up his friends all the way across town. So, we ended up driving all the way across town. Not exactly my kind of fun, but it was a nice time to talk. Then we finally get to this girls house, and we pick up these 4 girls. Birthday boy didnt know what he wanted to do, so we decide to drive to the complete other side of the world to go bowling. Of course, I talk a lot of shit about how Im going to beast at bowling. When I get there....I SUCK. It was the worst game of bowling Ive ever played. At this point Im thanking my big mouth. When bowling was over, we stop at In n Out. My least favorite place, but I compromised. Then everyone was getting tired, and we decide to take people home and go back to his house.
I know what youre thinking, but I dont put out on the first date, we actually had a bet that I could beat him in Guitar Hero. There goes my big mouth again. Only this time, I wasnt beaten so badly. I held my own, he was just a little bit better. Then we ended up staying up until about 7am. I made fun of his itunes library, I showed him some funny videos on youtube and he made fun of my hair. It was a really fun time. Especially when you could tell we were tired, because we started getting really stupid and sloppy. We ended up falling asleep together on his couch and he took me home in the morning. He was a gentleman, and I was shocked.

I have good feelings about this one. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment